Beauty of Annihilation

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wonder Waffles





Man I love the internet. I found the picture above here. Go check out the thread.

Anyway, only a few more days until the world finds out about The DG-2 and Shi No Numa. We're excited to get the trailer out there (and what you've seen thus far is NOT the trailer).

Shi No Numa has a new theme song that is featured in the Trailer that I think is amazing. Elena and Kevin have created a new masterpiece. It seriously kicks ass. Though I guess I'm a little biased ;).

There are a LOT of additions that we're excited about...but sadly I can't say much yet.

Anyway...Can't wait to get this out in the world and put these wonderwaffe DG-2 rumors to rest. You guys seriously think we'd tell you you're getting a new weapon and then just put a light on top of an STG-44? We may as well give you a flying waffle with a cape.

Actually, that might be kinda cool :)

4 comments:

Telixion said...

I can't wait. Looks amazing! I have a pretty strong hunch on what the secret achievement is. I'll keep that to myself until after the release though. So will you be playing in the "Game with Developers" on the xbox? If so make room in your friends list for me.. Telixion.

paulorpauly said...

haha wonder waffle ftw!
im so pumped for map pack 2 honestly not so much for the multiplayer because iv moved on to a few unnamed games for now :)

on a side note, after reading your blog iv been paying close attention to the audio in games i play and it's come to my attention that the audio in red faction guerilla is so awesome; if you havn't you should really check that game out.

paulorpauly said...

will you be uploading the shi no numa song to imeem ;)

honestly that song was so kickass...they need to release it in an album.

Brian Tuey said...

Glad you liked it! It really does kick ass.

As for releasing it...I can't say much just yet.