Beauty of Annihilation

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shi No Numa Trailer and info

You guys have probably already seen the trailer, but here's a link in case you haven't:
Trailer - Shi No Numa, "TheOne"

There's a LOT for you guys to discover as you play, both about the characters, the backstory, and the map...all while keeping the Gameplay just as fast paced and frantic as Verruckt (if not moreso).

There will be more information released by Josh Olin (www.callofduty.com)that will go a long way to clearing up just who these four characters are!

Stay tuned.

8 comments:

JasonHates said...

Awesome! I've spent the last 4 hours looking for more information on this. I also spent a good amount of time tracking down more information on the bad ass soundtrack as well. "The One: Elena Siegman & Kevin Sherwood" I hope there's a whole track that goes along with this. I checked iTunes for both performers and nada. Google hasn't helped much and both performers MySpaces don't have anything on it.
It captures the mood so well! I must have it on my iPod!

Anonymous said...

I NEED that song!

Anonymous said...

I need a copy of "The One" something fierce.

Anonymous said...

yes everyone is really drooling on the song. Please tell us if its going to be on Itunes.

Anonymous said...

the song!! release a whole mp3 of it! theres no one that doesnt love it!!! <3

Anonymous said...

if i dont get that song i will cause a zombie apocalypse

Brian Tuey said...

lol

Ok...I'll see what I can find out about us releasing that today.

I wouldn't want a zombie apocalypse showing up...it would ruin my monday.

Brian Tuey said...

Just a heads up...I think we're going to be releasing a high quality version of The One very soon (with lyrics). I'll keep you posted as to when this will happen (but it will be soon)...